Date:      Fri, 05 Sep 1997 02:33:23 -0700
From:      Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ftp://rah.star-gate.com/pub/guspnp18.tar.gz

Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com> writes:
> I have not seen your mbone broadcast in a couple of days.
> Are things okay over there?

Not really. ;-)

I have 400kb/s pulses coming over a 384kb/s link. Those are MBONE
static routes, of course, and there's nothing I know to be done
about that.

The other thing is your latest driver did something to the sound
quality and gain.  I was unable to keep VAT from distorting.

I have major programming to do and I haven't had a chance to learn
enough about the sound subsystems involved to be intelligent about
diagnosis.

Do you have any suggestions?
------
Dave Hayes - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org
Freedom Knight of Usenet - http://www.jetcafe.org/~dave/usenet

I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant,
and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to those
teachers.                                                   -- Kahlil Gibran