Date:      Sat, 18 Jan 1997 06:06:06 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Tracy Phillips <tphilips@cedar.netten.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: http://www.linuxware.com/

Yea, we had a site like that but better at TFS (Trw Financial Systems).
It was a blast 8)

Now , we need a couple more sites like "ref" which shouldn't be too
bad to provide now days except of course for the bandwidth that such
a site may incur and even that can be limited by asking developers
not to eat up network bandwith.

	Regard
	Amancio