Date:      Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:35:49 +0100
From:      Tobias <c4@jolt.nu>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Checking SNMP lib (Quagga port maintainer)

well... one way would be to run pkg_version...
(c4@tonij:~) pkg_version -s automake
automake                            = (= means that it's the current
version according to the package index, < older, > newer ie: new packages &
old indexes)

(c4@tonij:~) pkg_version -s f00
pkg_version: no packages match pattern

This works... but I bet there is a better way