Date:      Fri, 22 Jan 1999 15:19:26 +0000
From:      Joachim Jaeckel <Joachim.Jaeckel@d.kamp.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Tekram dc390 scsi + 3.0

Hello,

I would like to use my Tekram DC390 SCSI-Controller with AMD-Chipset
with the 3.0-Release of FreeBSD. At the backside of the CD-Set-Cover,
this Controller is listed, but the system doesn't recognize it, if it is
booting. So I tried to compile a new Kernel on another System, with
enabled amd option, but then it misses a scsiconfig.h file.

What do I have to do, to use the DC390?

Thanks in advance,
--
Joachim.Jaeckel@d.kamp.net -- http://home.kamp.net/home/joachim.jaeckel