Date:      Thu, 1 Nov 2001 13:32:23 +0100
From:      "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   How do I add the development stuff after a basic user installation?

After I selected just a standard user installation for my system, I've been
thinking of installing a non-X developer installation so that I can browse
through source and stuff.  Can I do this without blasting anything?  What's the
procedure?  I don't want to overwrite or erase what is already out there, even
though it is still a pretty vanilla configuration.