Date:      Thu, 9 Dec 2004 01:33:43 -0800 (PST)
From:      angelito munez <angelo_2871@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   need help

Gud DAy..
I need help regarding on my freeBSD 4.9 i have it formated and i want to run as natting..or act as a router. ive got adsl 512kbps.. im just new about free bsd. what packgas do i want and and a rules to run to my existing 6 pc as a internet sharing.. pls.. i would be glad if anybody help me out,,,im trying for about a week now... thnks.. more power to u guys

Angelo