From:      Alex Perel <veers@disturbed.net>
To:        "Donald J . Maddox" <dmaddox@conterra.com>
Cc:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Loss of Functionality with newpnp

On Sun, 26 Sep 1999, Donald J . Maddox wrote:

> I just reviewed this thread in it's entirety.  No one has said, up to
> this point, that the AWE driver was obsoleted, but rather that it was
> broken with respect to PnP.  It appears that my ability to read remains
> intact.

Ah, but if you had done some more research you would have found that the
Voxware driver (that you are using) is labelled "obsolete" and its use is
discouraged.

> On a more personal note -  What *is* your problem, anyway?  If you don't
> have anything useful to contribute to the conversation, why reply at all?
> Peter answered all my questions, and provided lots of useful information in
> a single missive.  I have yet to get anything from you except surly and
> wholely unhelpful responses.  Please - If you don't have any useful info,
> try to restrain yourself from the compulsion to reply.  Thank you in advance.

When you do as much for the project as Mike has, your input will be noted
for future reference.

      Alex G. Perel  -=-  AP5081
veers@disturbed.net  -=-  veers@samurai.com

Disturbed Networks - Powered exclusively by FreeBSD
== The Power to Serve -=- http://www.freebsd.org/