Date:      Mon, 27 Nov 2006 13:51:36 -0800
From:      David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is HEAD broken in rescue/ or am I being silly?

--TxukmIqg3MmZ0Kmh

On Mon, Nov 27, 2006 at 10:41:35PM +0300, Ruslan Ermilov wrote:
> Not quite.  If you upgraded in an unfortunate time, you still have
> broken /usr/bin/crunchgen installed and thus cannot buildworld.
> I've just committed a fix to the build system to address this.

Thanks for that resolution -- I'm pretty sure that I managed to update
during just such an "unfortunate time."  And your fix should take care
of this particular issue.  :-)

Peace,
david
--=20
Believe SORBS at your own risk: 63.193.123.122 has been static since Aug 19=
99.

--TxukmIqg3MmZ0Kmh

--TxukmIqg3MmZ0Kmh--