Date:      Mon, 28 Aug 1995 00:52:18 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        paul@freebsd.org
Cc:        paul@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: msql

 * msql tries to install into /usr/local/Minerva but mtre doesn't
 * create that directory it reports it's missing then aborts. Also,
 * the interactive configuration allows you to change that default but
 * mtree isn't aware ofthat and still uses /usr/local/Minerva.

Ok, now I see.  It's because this port has PREFIX=/usr/local/Minerva. :<

I added NO_MTREE=yes as a temporary fix.  Can someone look into this
and see if you can change this port to install things in the right
places?  (/usr/local/{bin,include}, etc.)?

Satoshi