Date:      Fri, 31 Jul 1998 02:43:24 +0300
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@turkey.ispro.net.tr>
To:        Roman Katsnelson <romank@graphnet.com>
Cc:        "q's" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Virtual Hosting

well, if you are supposed to have name based virtual hosts then you do not
need to do something at ifconfig,
if you want to do ip based virtual hosts than you must have more than one
ip number for your machine (one for each domain)
you may find information at
 http://www.apache.org/docs/vhosts/index.html