Date:      Sat, 6 Nov 2010 19:40:12 GMT
From:      "Chris" <chris@chrysalisnet.org>
To:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/150493: Update for: security/openssh-portable port from 5.2p1 to 5.6p1

The following reply was made to PR ports/150493; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Chris" <chris@chrysalisnet.org>
To: <bug-followup@FreeBSD.org>,
	<magik@roorback.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 18:54:11 -0000

 Guys, can I ask if you have tested your work and especially your patches?

 Every patch on this page submitted on this page has errors.  Some are failed
 hunks and others appear to patch cleanly but then I get a folder full of
 ,rej files.  I am assuming this is why noone has commited anything to the
 port yet.  Perhaps I am patching wrong? if so what is the correct syntax to
 use, thanks.