Date:      Thu, 27 Apr 2000 23:43:20 +0200
From:      xvudpapc <xvudpapc@savba.sk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Apache problem

    Hello,

I used a return address that doesn't work anymore. It looks like keeping
only one address is better than several ones.

I sent a question to you regarding apache error [alert] mod_unique_id:
unable to gethostbyname("").

I have Linux and I compared resolve.conf and host - they both look to be
equal on Linux and FreeBSD. But my apache doesn't work in FreeBSD. Is
there anything I can do. My resolve.conf contains "hosts" and host file
contains 127.0.0.1 localhost localdomain etc. The problem is this
warning, so I can't start httpd: [alert] mod_unique_id: unable to
gethostbyname("")

Sincerely,
George alias Juraj