Date:      Thu, 28 Jan 1999 14:04:59 -0500
From:      Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>
To:        Kojak <kojak@i.am>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: This is outrageous

At 02:07 PM 1/27/99 , Kojak wrote:
>This made me so angry, please spare a moment to check out
>this article:-
>
>http://www.mp3.com/news/159.html
>
>  This is either a very sick joke or a growing problem to
>the function of the internet.
>
>-Tony

Didn't know they were still selling music. But I think this is rather
stupid considering Mp3.com is exploiting the achievement of Indie bands
(and a few labelers as well I.e. Iced Earth).  I think this is GOOD for
those bands.  People should target 'bad' things.  As if mp3.com is aiming
for IPO any time soon or something..

---
Drew "Droobie" Baxter
Network Admin/Professional Computer Nerd(TM)
OneEX: The OneNetwork Exchange, Bangor Maine USA
http://www.droo.orland.me.us

PGP ID: 409A1F7D