Date:      Mon, 24 Sep 2001 07:59:38 -0700
From:      Bill Fenner <fenner@research.att.com>
To:        sean@chittenden.org
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: /dev/null permission change from 4.3 -> 4.4...

Oops, forgot to add: mine affected at least /dev/null, /dev/random
and /dev/urandom.  I first noticed it because ssh claimed that
there was no RSA support (because it couldn't get randomness).
I forgot to collect an ls before fixing it, since I just wanted
my system up and figured that I could re-run mergemaster and/or
MAKEDEV later to cause the problem again when I wanted to try to
fix it -- but, no such luck, it's not that easy.

  Bill