Date:      Sun, 28 Jun 1998 23:51:06 -0400
From:      "Douglas L. Setzer, II" <dsetzer@bigfoot.com>
To:        "S. Kritikos" <napoli@wwa.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Installation question

Yes, it is possible.  If there is nothing on the second drive, then just plug
it in and use the install program to create the slices and create the mounts
as necessary.  Later in the installation it will ask you  if you want to
install the boot manager, here you answer yes.

When the installation is finished and you reboot, you will come to a prompt
asking you to press F1 or F2 for DOS or FreeBSD.

-Douglas L. Setzer, II
  Computer Creations