Date:      Wed, 15 Aug 2001 14:40:13 -0400
From:      "Andrew C. Hornback" <achornback@worldnet.att.net>
To:        "Charlie &" <root@karun.dambiec.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: CPU Usage

	This means that your processor and motherboard are approaching a
catastrophic failure point.

	Your best course of action would be to remove the motherboard and processor
and return them to the merchant you purchased them from.  If they will not
give you a monetary refund for these items, ask if they have any machines
with MIPS processors.  In the opinion of a great number of people, MIPS
processors are the best CPUs ever produced.

--- Andy