Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 1995 20:05:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@efn.org>
To:        Jose Marques <marques@vax.ox.ac.uk>
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Setting up telnet for anonymous lynx access?

On Tue, 13 Jun 1995, Jose Marques wrote:

> Does anybody have any tips they can give me for setting up telnet for use
> with anonymous lynx.  Basically I would like to know the best way to stop
> escaping to shell etc.  Any pointers would be most welcome.

I have it set up on my machine... but the root partion somehow crashed
durning looking at the 2.0.5 Boot floppy...  but here is what I remeber...

first of all you need to run lynx with the anonymous flag... I forget
what it is...  then I forget if you can run it directly from the passwd
file or if you need to make a shell script...  hope this helps some.. TTYL...

John-Mark Gurney

gurney_j@efn.org -or-
gurney_j@4j.lane.edu -or-
Fido: John-Mark Gurney @ 1:152/56.2