Date:      Sat, 22 Aug 2009 16:32:05 +0900
From:      Randy Bush <randy@psg.com>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: finishing up the xen port - would funding help?

> Kip isn't the only one that is interested / can do the work. I'm happy
> to do the work - but it'll take me significantly longer to grok the VM
> system and piece together the Xen "behaviour".

i want the results, quality results, and do not mind contributing to
someone's education.

and yes it will have to be maintained.  the decay in ports in general is
starting to smell a bit and has many of us casting sad and wary eyes at
penguins.  heck, to run a dom0, i had to learn to feed a penguin.

randy