Date:      Thu, 22 Jun 1995 10:49:51 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Pete Kruckenberg <pete@dsw.com>
To:        FreeBSD-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Disk quotas: why broken, when fixed?

I've read several comments about disk quotas in 2.0.5R, most of them
saying that they're broken. Could somebody take a sec to tell me exactly
what is broken and why? I'd love to try to fix it, but I'd like a little
insight beforehand.

Is anyone working on fixing disk quotas yet? I wouldn't want to duplicate
efforts, so let me know now before I get started.

A short history of when disk quotas were broken, why they got broken, and
what might be needed to fix them would be very helpful.

Thanks.
Pete Kruckenberg
pete@dsw.com