Date:      Wed, 14 May 2003 20:57:19 -0400
From:      William O'Higgins <william.ohiggins@utoronto.ca>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   exim problem

I am a new user of FreeBSD migrating from Red Hat Linux.  My MTA of
choice is exim, and I followed the directions in the Handbook and the
exim site (which, conveniently, agree) and I am still not getting exim
to play nicely.  Here is the error reported when the exim daemon starts:

sendmail-submitexim abandoned: unknown, malformed, or incomplete option
-L
 sendmail-clientmqueueexim abandoned: unknown, malformed, or incomplete
option -

Any suggestions?  Thanks.
--

yours,