Date:      Thu, 2 Jul 1998 13:53:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        hardware@hub.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: overclocking PPro166-512kB

	Are you going to get it from www.computer123.com? They have that
motherboard with two 166 512K for I think $322 .. nice deal. I was
thinking about getting it. Let me know if you are going to get it from the
same place, maybe we can get discount since we would be getting two.
	How do you overclock with that motherboard anyway? I couldn't find
any switches on their Intel spec page.

-- Yan

Jan Koum                  jkb@best.com |  "Turn up the lights; I don't want
www.FreeBSD.org --  The Power to Serve |   to go home in the dark."
ICMP: What happens when you hack into a military network and they catch you.