Date:      Thu, 07 Aug 2014 23:35:54 +0400
From:      Maxim V FIlimonov <che@bein.link>
To:        freebsd-pkg@freebsd.org
Cc:        m@bein.link
Subject:   Problems installing security/silktools

When I try to install silktools using pkg, I get the following error message:

$ sudo pkg install silktools
Updating repository catalogue
FreeBSD repository is up-to-date
FreeBSD_new_xorg repository is up-to-date
All repositories are up-to-date
The following 1 packages will be affected (of 0 checked):

New packages to be INSTALLED:
        silktools: 3.8.1_1 [FreeBSD]

The process will require 6 MB more space
2 MB to be downloaded

Proceed with this action [y/N]: y
Fetching silktools-3.8.1_1.txz: 100% of 2 MB
pkg: cached package silktools-3.8.1_1: size mismatch, fetching from remote
Fetching silktools-3.8.1_1.txz: 100% of 2 MB
pkg: cached package silktools-3.8.1_1: size mismatch, cannot continue

But when I install it from ports, everything is OK. My system is:
$ uname -a
FreeBSD quad 10.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 10.0-RELEASE #0 r269246: Tue Jul 29 22:58:58
MSK 2014     root@quad:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/MYK  amd64

--
wbr, Maxim Filimonov
che@bein.link