Date:      Tue, 11 Oct 2005 13:59:14 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-2?Q?Daniel_Dvo=F8=E1k?= <dandee@hellteam.net>
To:        <freebsd-www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Is it work ? 2

Hi all,

let me ask you for accessibility some mirrors of CVS Repository. I =
sended
question to this mailling list on 4th of September, but no answer and
problem at least how I see still exists.
=20
Since that time something has changed, but with no notice and there are
still some problems.

from http://www.freebsd.org/ =
<http://www.freebsd.org/developers/cvs.html>;
developers/cvs.html :

Mirrors of the CVS Repository cgi script are available in Germany
<http://cvsup3.de.freebsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi>; , Japan
<http://www.jp.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi>; ,
Portugal <http://cvsup.pt.freebsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/cvsweb.cgi>; , San
Marino <http://cvsweb.sm.freebsd.org/>; , Spain
<http://www.es.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi>; ,
USA/California <http://cvsweb.freebsd.org/>;  and Ukraine
<http://www.freebsd.org.ua/cgi/cvsweb.cgi?cvsroot=3Dfreebsd>; .=20
=20

For many months and for me it does not work:

GERMANY - not ok ( cgi script)
=20

Not Found

The requested URL /cgi/cvsweb.cgi was not found on this server.=20

JAPAN - ok

PORTUGAL - ok

San Marino - not ok ( dns not ok )

roztyly# traceroute cvsup.sm.freebsd.org
traceroute: unknown host cvsup.sm.freebsd.org
roztyly#

SPAIN - not ok ( look at code )

for example:

you are in some place in tree and want to look at revision 1.2.7 of
something and this will return:

http://www.es.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/tools/tools/ath/athctrl.sh?r=
ev=3D
1.1
<http://www.es.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/tools/tools/ath/athctrl.sh?=
rev
=3D1.1&content-type=3Dtext/x-cvsweb-markup> =
&content-type=3Dtext/x-cvsweb-markup =20

Error

Error: Unexpected output from cvs co: /usr/bin/cvs: invalid option -- l
Usage: cvs [cvs-options] command [command-options-and-arguments] where
cvs-options are -q, -n, etc. (specify --help-options for a list of =
options)
where command is add, admin, etc. (specify --help-commands for a list of
commands or --help-synonyms for a list of command synonyms) where
command-options-and-arguments depend on the specific command (specify -H
followed by a command name for command-specific help) Specify --help to
receive this message The Concurrent Versions System (CVS) is a tool for
version control. For CVS updates and additional information, see the CVS
home page at http://www.cvshome.org/ or Pascal Molli's CVS site at
http://www.loria.fr/~molli/cvs-index.html
<http://www.loria.fr/%7Emolli/cvs-index.html>; =20

REGARDLESS OF WHERE U R IN THE TREE, it is same for all revisions for =
all
cvs files of source code.
problem like SPAIN )

USA/California - ok

Ukraine - ok

I would like to ask you if it is only my problem and others don=B4t have =
this
problem or not and it is same.

If I am right, don=B4t tell me that I am first who point it out after =
many
months. ( exactly from March I observe these errors )

And finely if it is not only my problem and if I am not first person who
point it out, WHY THESE BROKEN LINKS annoy us ( common daily users) =
STILL
AND NOW ?

Thanks you

Bye

Dan

  _____ =20

avast! Antivirus <http://www.avast.com>; : Odchozi zprava cista.=20

Virova databaze (VPS): 0541-0, 10.10.2005
Testovano: 11.10.2005 13:59:13