Date:      Fri, 24 Sep 1999 00:02:14 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Joe \"Marcus\" Clarke" <marcus@miami.edu>
To:        FreeBSD User Questions List <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Looking for feedback on this application

Hi, I've just finished work on a project that I've been playing with for a
while now.  It's a mail filtering program written in Perl.  It's not as
fancy or as complicated (or as fast probably) as procmail, but it's a lot
easier to configure and to debug.  It was written to serve an exact
purpose where I work (Cisco Systems), but I would like to share it with
the FreeBSD users community.  If nothing else, I'd like to share some code
with the group that might help other people with projects they're working
on.  I'd appreciate any constructive feedback people have to offer.  I'm
not looking to get flamed, just educated.  Thanks to anyone who gives this
project a look over.  More can be read, and the program can be downloaded
from:

http://jaguar.ir.miami.edu/~marcus/sieve.html

Joe Clarke