Date:      Wed, 19 Mar 1997 17:15:43 -0700
From:      Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Changes for Audio control on the bt848 code

Hi,

I've been tryoing to get the audio stuff working and am beginning to wonder if
my card is OK.  in the lower right corner there are 6 surface mount parts
missing. (which might be OK, sometimes thats the design).  in this
area is a 16 pin surface mount IC: 4052BT, with places for 6 sm resisters
above it:  R46 & R48 exist, R31, R32, R37 & R45 are missing.  below it are
places for 4 sm resisters: R47 & R49 exist, R29 & R44 are missing.
I can trace the audio output (which I ain't got!) to this area, and in
particular the missing chip positions.

Could someone examine their STB TV PCI card in this area and tell me
what they see compared to the above description?
--
Steve Passe	| powered by