Date:      Thu, 18 Jan 2007 10:02:14 -0700
From:      "Steve Franks" <stevefranks@ieee.org>
To:        "FreeBSD Users Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   cvsnt setup howto

Anyone got a running cvsnt (built from ports on 6.1release)?  Followed their
linux wiki exactly, and I get nothing, so I suspect there is something you
need to do on bsd?

Added cvs-related items to the services file, inetd.conf, rc.conf, and
edited the /usr/local/etc/cvsnt/PServer file.

Looks like it's not actually running - pserver, sserver, sspi all get nobody
home messages when trying to connect from localhost.

Anyone setup the :ssh method on bsd?  Seems sensible as I have sshd
functioning.

Do I need to mess around with anything samba related to get sserver working
from windows clients (I know I do for sspi obviously), I wouldn't think so,
but I've been wrong in such matters before...

Thanks,
Steve

--
Steve Franks, KE7BTE