Date:      Sun, 28 Oct 2001 01:58:06 -0000
From:      "Shashi Dookhee" <dookhee.s@trafficproximity.com>
To:        "Andrew Gallatin" <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
Cc:        <freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Kernel Panic on DEC Alpha 1000A 5/400

Traffic Proximity Limited
191 Old Marylebone Road
London
NW1 5DW
United Kingdom
Registered number: 3164767
Registered in England

Tel:	+44 (0) 20 7298 8200
Fax:	+44 (0) 20 7298 8201

This email its contents and any files or images with it are intended solely
for the addressee(s) and are confidential. If you have received this email
in error you may not copy or use the contents, attachments or information in
any way. Please destroy it and contact the sender on the number printed
above, via the Traffic Proximity switchboard or via email return.

DISCLAIMER
Material contained in this email may be copyright material of
Traffic Proximity or protected by other intellectual property rights. It
may only be reproduced with the express permission of Traffic Proximity.
Traffic Proxmity does not accept responsibility for any changes made to
this email by unauthorised parties after it was sent. Whilst Traffic
Proximity runs antivirus software on all Internet emails it is not
liable for any loss or damage caused by an infected email. The recipient
is advised to run their own antivirus software. All information contained
in this email has been prepared using information believed by the author
to be reliable and accurate, but Traffic Proximity makes no warranty as
to accuracy and completeness. Any opinions expressed in this email are
those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Traffic
Proximity or its affiliates.