Date:      Sun, 5 Sep 2004 15:21:32 -0400
From:      "Matt Emmerton" <matt@gsicomp.on.ca>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Where to find jw on FreeBSD?

I've working on an open source project that recent went through a
documentation frenzy and now we have a bunch of SGML (XML) docs that we
reguarly convert to HTML and PDF.

The person that usually does this runs RedHat and uses a project called 'jw'
(jadewrapper) which is a nice front-end to all the docbook2xxx routines.

I'm trying to do this on FreeBSD, and have docbook, jade and sgmltools
installed from ports yet none of them include 'jw'.

I know I can use the docbook2xxx routines, but was just wondering if there
is a port that contains 'jw' or if this is a Linux/RedHat-only script?

Thanks,
--
Matt Emmerton