Date:      Sat, 01 Jun 1996 20:16:58 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   I'm back...

Hello All

A couple of weeks ago I anounced that I was off to hospital for
some ops. I am now back, repaired and rearing to go!

I had 2 metal rods removed from my back (from an old break 7 years
ago), a urinary procedure (which resulted in a nasty bleed and an
emergency admission (much excitement ;-) )) 2 days later.

Ye gods, this hospital had nurses. I mean /nurses/. They were
incredibly good, kind and caring. anyone in Cape Town needs a good
private hospital, I'll reccommend the Vincent Pallotti any day.

Many thanks to all of you who showed concern, prayed, drank to my
health etc. I tried to give a personal response to each, but if
anyone got left out, please accept this as both an apology and many
thanks!

Mark

PS: I left my personal net in the hands of someone who did not
notice that it broke :-(  >:-| so please also accept my apologies
for any bounce mail and any other turds that may have clogged the
ether during my absence.

--
Mark Murray
46 Harvey Rd, Claremont, Cape Town 7700, South Africa