Date:      Thu, 02 Jan 1997 13:41:43 -0600
From:      Mike Urban <murban@webzone.net>
To:        Scott Culverhouse <bsd@dna-is.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Kernel and cpu_type!

It's not in the lint file but commented out? Hmm.. Maybe they have removed the
option since version 2.2.6? I'm still running that version, but maybe the
option doesn't exist anymore in the new version.. Not sure..

Check the online handbook for recompiling the kernel. It talks about it in
there I believe.