Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2001 08:41:07 -0500
From:      Larry W Loughry <lars@westco.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   What am I downloading?

--=====================_79722680==_.ALT

Hello,

Before I download much more, would you please set me straight on something?
I thought I was downloading the right thing and maybe I am, but I already
have over 600 MB of .tgz files and a LOT more to go. I went to the FTP site
and proceeded to download the 4X Stable release. I am using GoZilla for my
download manager, and from what i can see from the scroll button, I'm only
about a third of the way done downloading all the files. I understand that
I can put around 640 MB on a CDR, so if I need all these files, how do I co
ordinate these files onto the CDR's? If I'm doing it all wrong, please tell me.

Thank you,
Larry
--=====================_79722680==_.ALT

Hello,<br>
Before I download much more, would you please set me straight on
something? I thought I was downloading the right thing and maybe I am,
but I already have over 600 MB of .tgz files and a
my download manager, and from what i can see from the scroll button, I'm
only about a third of the way done downloading all the files. I
understand that I can put around 640 MB on a CDR, so if I need all these
files, how do I co ordinate these files onto the CDR's? If I'm doing it
all wrong, please tell me.<br>
Thank you,<br>
Larry</html>