Date:      Fri, 15 Jun 2012 07:10:51 -0700
From:      Samuel V Green III <macunkie@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Xorg 7.5.2 on powerpc 9.0 Stable ?

Has anyone successfully built this meta port on 9.0 stable ?
I received  and error ( not a broken pipe)  but some dependency error,  =
and reinstalled 9.0 stable to get the original xorg 7.5.1.
So far my build of xorg 7.5.1 is building fine.  I originally  had it =
built, and gnome2 installed but afterwords could not get any internet =
connection configured.
So I elected to start over figuring I choose wrong config options of the =
org 7.5.1 install. =20

Any ppc users successfully get xorg 7.5.2 to build ?

Thank you,

Samuel.=