Date:      Sat, 11 Oct 1997 15:59:11 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   getting the Hauppage

I went looking on the ads and on the net, and everyone is selling cheap
knockoffs.  Seeing as everyone seems to be saying that the dbs/tv/fm
version of the Hauppauge card is the best one, and I can't find out where
to buy it, does anyone at all know of a place I can order it from (via
mailorder, I suppose) ?

I'm envious of all you guys playing with the neat toys.

213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |