Date:      Thu, 23 Jan 2003 18:26:31 +0100
From:      Didier Wiroth <didier.wiroth@mcesr.etat.lu>
To:        Kevin Golding <kevin@caomhin.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: download port packages

Kevin Golding wrote:

>Someone, quite probably Didier Wiroth, once wrote:
>

>>Is it possible to download the "all" the packages of the meta port
>>/usr/ports/x11/kde? I tried make fetch, that doesn't work or partially,
>>because it only fetches qt!
>>
>>I would like to download all the packages and their dependencies to burn
>>it on a cd, and install it on a PC which is not connected to any network!
>>

># make fetch-recursive
>
>This downloads the distfiles for the port and any listed dependencies.
>
>Kevin

Thanks this works!
But I get the following error for fetching kde3 games:

home:/usr/ports/x11/kde3# cvsup
/home/dda/samples/cvsup/ports-supfileee
/usr/ports/x11/kde3/Makefilemake fetch-recursive
===> Fetching all distfiles for kde-3.0.5 and dependencies
 >> kdegames-3.0.4.tar.bz2 is not in /usr/ports/games/kdegames3/distinfo.
 >> Either /usr/ports/games/kdegames3/distinfo is out of date, or
 >> kdegames-3.0.4.tar.bz2 is spelled incorrectly.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/games/kdegames3.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11/kde3.
lucifer:/usr/ports/x11/kde3# exit
exit

Script done on Thu Jan 23 18:24:40 2003

Does someone know what the error is? Does someone else have the problem?
I've updated my ports collection 15 Minutes ago!
Didier