Date:      Mon, 5 Nov 2001 17:08:16 -0800
From:      "Petar Forai" <petar.forai@chello.at>
To:        "Peter C. Verhage" <peter@no-nonsense.org>
Cc:        <stable@Freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: The deeper inner side of FreeBSD

Hi!

read:
"The Design and Implementation of  the UNIX Operating System" by M. J.Bach
and "The Design and Implementation of the 4.4 BSD Operating System" by
Mashall Kirk McKusick and others.
Kirk McKusick, one of the original architects of BSD at U.C. Berkeley,
teaches two 4.4BSD Kernel Internals courses using FreeBSD. For those unable
to attend the courses in person, a video tape series is also now available.

and don't forget to RTSC.