Date:      Fri, 1 Sep 2023 20:19:15 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        "freebsd-arch@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arch@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Last bits of SCCS, RCS, CVS and Subversion IDs

--00000000000006d201060456e86d

So I plan on just removing the SCCS, RCS, CVS and Subversion Ids that
remain in the tree. Though I removed 32k $FreeBSD$ lines, there's about 100
or so remaining, and a few hundred miscellaneous other IDs. I do plan on
keeping the $NetBSD$ and $OpenBSD$ lines for now, though.

Comments?

Warner

--00000000000006d201060456e86d

on Ids that remain in the tree. Though I removed 32k $FreeBSD$ lines, there=
&#39;s about 100 or so remaining, and a few hundred miscellaneous other IDs=
. I do plan on keeping the $NetBSD$ and $OpenBSD$ lines for now, though.<br=

--00000000000006d201060456e86d--