Date:      Thu, 30 Jan 2003 23:45:04 +0100
From:      Pascal Giannakakis <capm@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Compile for FreeBSD on another Sys?

Hey list,

Please don't bash me if this sounds stupid to you, but most ideas that
rock the world today were subject to public loughter in the past! :P

My FreeBSD server is a Cyrix C3 800 MHz / 256 MB which is slooooooow and
my Windows Workstations has a AMD Athlon XP 2400+ / 1 GB. Is there any
way to compile the sys (or even apps) on Windows for FreeBSD? FreeBSD
5.0 compiling takes for ever...

Maybe with Cygwin?

Any hints appreciated, commercial stuff would be OK, too.

BTW: I tried to Install FreeBSD on the Athlon, but it couldn't handle
the HPT 374 RAID.