Date:      Sat, 19 Apr 1997 15:14:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      jack <jack@diamond.xtalwind.net>
To:        jgrosch@sirius.com
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Price of FreeBSD (was On Holy Wars...)

On Fri, 18 Apr 1997, Josef Grosch wrote:

> Add to this the time (read billable hours) you and your co-works spent try
> to get BSDi to add an IP alias and the time you spent on the phone with
> BSDi support.

Bzzzt. Bzzzt. Oxymoron detected: BSDi support.  Actually what there was
ran out over a year and a half ago.

> >As long as the powers that be at FreeBSD.org keep producing one of the
> >best operating systems available, at any price, why worry about a few
> >closed discussions with the "private sector".  Hell, if they want to get
> >together at Stonehenge once a month and chant and howl at the full moon
> >naked let 'em.
>
> Why don't I ever get invited to those kind of meetings ? I must be working
> for the wrong company.

The least they could do would be to put the quickcam drivers to good use.
Live feed from www.FreeBSD.org/it/aint/pretty/but/if/you/gotta/look.html
:-)

Jack O'Neill                    Finger jacko@diamond.xtalwind.net or
jack@xtalwind.net               http://www.xtalwind.net/~jacko/pubpgp.html
#include <std_disclaimers.h>    for my PGP key.
 PGP Key fingerprint = F6 C4 E6 D4 2F 15 A7 67   FD 09 E9 3C 5F CC EB CD