Date:      Sun, 19 Nov 2000 13:15:59 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   request for review

Hello,

I'm working on a series of articles about the FreeBSD ports system for
my column, and would greatly appreciate a review by some member of the
ports team.  Each of the two articles is about 900-1000 words.

The articles can't be posted (that constitutes publication, since it's
a public list), but if you drop me a note I'll be happy to send you a
copy.

Thanks,
Michael

--