Date:      Wed, 2 May 2012 12:08:53 -0400
From:      Michael Scheidell <scheidell@freebsd.org>
To:        Kaya Saman <kayasaman@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Zimbra mail exchange port for FreeBSD

On 5/2/12 12:02 PM, Kaya Saman wrote:
> Never tried Atmail....
>
> Just checked it out though and looks cool, even Thunderbird
> integration which is good.
>
> Will try it out and see, though would need to work out a migration
> plan between Zimbra to it.
>
> As long as it's FREE it should be ok :-)

ports version on one version back.  if you submit a pr to update it
(which patches), cc me and I'll see how quickly I can get it committer.

the port is pretty old, and I suspect the current maintainer isn't using
it anymore, but you might want to ping him before you submit a pr.  just
in case he knows something about the new version.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
 >*| * SECNAP Network Security Corporation
d: +1.561.948.2259
w: http://people.freebsd.org/~scheidell