Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 1999 15:35:21 -0700
From:      "Hentschel, Thomas" <Thomas.Hentschel@Novellus.Com>
To:        Ludwig Pummer <ludwigp@bigfoot.com>, 'Parag Patel' <parag@cgt.com>
Cc:        'Bill Fumerola' <billf@chc-chimes.com>, "'freebsd-stable@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: reboot by itself??!!

	----------
	From:  Parag Patel [SMTP:parag@cgt.com]
	Sent:  Friday, April 23, 1999 3:26 PM
	To:  Ludwig Pummer
	Cc:  Hentschel, Thomas; 'Bill Fumerola';
'freebsd-stable@freebsd.org'

	Anyway, I'd bet on the increased temperature near the server that
keeps
	the plant warm and happy (assuming you're also watering it
regularly).
	The immediate area near my system here is noticably warmer and is
great
	for warming my feet in the colder winter mornings.

	I think we have a winner, the warm air from the machines blows
straight to the plants.

	I think we should take this subject of the list now.

	-Th

	To the original poster: I think the theory about power spikes from
the washer is the most likely one. I had my DSL router killed because of
that two weeks ago.