Date:      Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:48:37 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
Subject:   mplayer-plugin with mozilla-1.7 on my laptop??

	I think getting mplayer-plugin to work under 5.3(beta) was
	already discussed.  I didn't pay much attention to it
	because, one, I as focusing on getting it to work here
	where I'm running 4.10, and also I didn't think mplayer
	would work.  Wrong.  It works where the Windoze player is
	required just fine.

	Now I would like to get mplayer-plugin working on my latop
	which is running 5.3-beta.  It's plugin opens an mplayer
	graphic, but there is a "truncated" message printed to
	stderr, and no sound.  Is there a fix to get mplayer working
	on FBSD-5*?

	thanks,

	gary

--