Date:      Wed, 28 Apr 2004 11:16:21 +0000
From:      Jens Rehsack <rehsack@liwing.de>
To:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   gnome-terminal real slow

Hi all,

maybe one of you can gave me a hint why my gnome-terminal is reacting
real (and I mean waiting for a keystroke around 20 seconds) slow after
I updated to Gnome 2.6.

I've updated the entire ports-tree twice (to be sure that there're no
indirect dependencies) :-)

The gnome-terminal is the only program I found which is so slow since
the update. Everything else works really great and I want to thank
all porters and testers had worked on very, very much. _Great work_

Best regards,
Jens