Date:      Sat, 18 Jan 1997 12:21:33 -0500
From:      Joel Ray Holveck <joelh@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
To:        jgrosch@sirius.com
Cc:        andrew@shoal.net.au, hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Commerical applications (was: Development and validation tools...)

 > What we really need is a FreeBSD equivalent of a VW repair manual I used to
 > use called, "How to keep you VW alive, A step-by-step guide for the
 > complete idiot."  A magazine about FreeBSD would also be nice. Hell, even
 > Byte and PC (what-ever-it's-called) has toned down their fawning over
 > microsloth and started reporting about Linux.

FreeBSD For Dummies?  The Idiot's Guide to FreeBSD?  Or, if we want to
get a little more advanced, FreeBSD Kernel Internals For Dummies?

--
http://www.wp.com/piquan --- Joel Ray Holveck --- joelh@gnu.ai.mit.edu
All my opinions are my own, not the FSF's, my employer's, or my dog's.

Fourth law of computing:
  Anything that can go wro
.signature: segmentation violation -- core dumped