Date:      Mon, 25 Nov 2013 20:10:01 GMT
From:      Christer Edwards <christer.edwards@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-python@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/184175: sysutils/py-salt does not install

The following reply was made to PR ports/184175; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Christer Edwards <christer.edwards@gmail.com>
To: bug-followup@freebsd.org, paul@dokas.name
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 13:07:35 -0700

 --001a11c2c12464b17104ec05eb32

 It looks like you're building a very old version of Salt. In the output I
 see "salt 0.10.4", where the current ported version is "salt-0.17.2". Is
 there a reason you need such an old build? Have you tried with an updated
 ports tree? Please try this build with an updated ports tree and let me
 know if the problem persists.

 --001a11c2c12464b17104ec05eb32

 lt. In the output I see &quot;salt 0.10.4&quot;, where the current ported v=
 ersion is &quot;salt-0.17.2&quot;. Is there a reason you need such an old b=
 uild? Have you tried with an updated ports tree? Please try this build with=
  an updated ports tree and let me know if the problem persists.</div>

 --001a11c2c12464b17104ec05eb32--