Date:      Thu, 21 Mar 2002 23:15:02 -0500
From:      "Eric S. Van Gyzen" <eric@stat.duke.edu>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Website for User Experiences?

Does there exist a website for users' experiences with installing FreeBSD on
various laptops, similar to http://linux-on-laptops.com/ ?  I am aware of
    http://www.cse.ucsc.edu/~dkulp/fbsd/laptop.html
and
    http://freebsd-laptop.grot.org/
Though these are great contributions to the community, I'd like to see
something a little more...I don't know...comprehensive, publicized?  It would
also be nice to dedicate space on http://www.freebsd.org/, therefore making
it more centralized, maybe even official.  (I can't believe I just used that
word...feel free to slap me.)  I'm offering to start and coordinate this
unless there already exists something.

Please CC replies to me.

Thanks!

-Eric