Date:      Fri, 12 Mar 2004 12:44:21 -0800 (PST)
From:      Eric Timme <timothy@voidnet.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 5-CURRENT build errors

In my case this is an attempt to go from a fresh 5.2.1 install to
5-current. Could you recommend a date to sync to as a stepping stone to
5-current?

I found others with similar problems dating from early February, and a
post
recommended rebuilding yacc from the source tree, installing, then trying

another buildworld. I'm attempting that as we speak, I'll know in about 6

hours if it worked.