Date:      Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:11:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Pete Fritchman <petef@databits.net>
Cc:        "A. I. Sinclair" <aisinclair@zapp.ch>, <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: bind-9.1.3

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Pete Fritchman wrote:

> ++ 14/03/02 01:05 +0100 - A. I. Sinclair:
> | Hi,
> |
> | any idea when 9.2 wil be available.

	9.2.0 was way to scary. I've been waiting for the promised 9.2.1
version, of which the first release candidate was announced just today.
I'll be looking that over, and will probably upgrade the port this
weekend.

> Maybe you should set PKGNAMESUFFIX to
> "-iknowthisisntthelatestversionbutpleasereadtheMakefile" :-)

	THAT is an excellent idea!

--
   "We have known freedom's price. We have shown freedom's power.
      And in this great conflict, ...  we will see freedom's victory."
          State of the Union, January 28, 2002

         Do YOU Yahoo!?