Date:      Thu, 23 Sep 1999 22:04:31 -0700
From:      "Francis J. Bruening" <francis.j.bruening@bigfoot.com>
To:        "freebsd" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   installing xfstt on new 3.3 install question

Hello,

I'm following the INSTALL doc for xfstt .9.10. I installed
the package from the 3.3 ISO image.

It says to put some .ttf fonts into /usr/ttfonts.

when I issue a 'xfstt --sync' command, I get the follwing error
message : /usr/x11R6/lib/X11/font/TrueType not found...

Is the doc out of sync with the binary for this? If I remember
playing with xfstt a while back on SuSE linux, the fonts went
some other place than /usr/ttfonts...

1) What should I do to get xfstt working?
2) Is there an alternative to get TT support that I'm not aware of?

thanks in advance.

Regards,

Francis