Date:      Fri, 29 Sep 2000 18:30:09 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@ipamzlx.physik.uni-mainz.de>
To:        Kent Stewart <kstewart@urx.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

On Fri, 29 Sep 2000, Kent Stewart wrote:
Thank you very much for your help.
All things are done, and it works really easy, easy to understand and
fast!

Kind regards,
O. Hartmann
:>
:>
:>"O. Hartmann" wrote:
:>>
:>> Well, maybe this question is trivial, but at this moment I can not find
:>> for fast search any hints on the official webpage at freebsd.org.
:>>
:>> When I requested mailing lists, I offered my root account as the destination.
:>> root is not allowed to have "outgoing" mail, so I requested by another
:>> user account (this from which I write the message) some requirements.
:>>
:>> Now I try to reorganize all the stuff. I do not want to cut off mailing lists, but
:>> I want to unsubscribe for root - and subscribe new lists for specific accounts.
:>> I want to divide SMP, hardware and so on into several accounts. I trashed the key-
:>
:>I recently had to unsubscribe mail to previous ISP, which caused
:>similar problems. I could receive email but not send. The majordomo
:>commands all support adding a user to the end of the commands. You can
:>send the authorization statement from any account as long as you can
:>received it from FreeBSD.
:>
:>Kent
:>
:>>
:>> Sorry about his question ...
:>>
:>> Gruss O. Hartmann
:>> -------------------------------------------------------------------
:>> ohartman@ipamzlx.physik.uni-mainz.de
:>>
:>> Klimadatenserver des IPA, Universitaet Mainz
:>> Netzwerk- und Systembetreuung
:>>
:>> To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
:>> with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message
:>
:>--
:>Kent Stewart
:>Richland, WA